Monday, April 4, 2011

Baby #4 is......... & Arizona Home Sweet Home

Think blue, think blue, blue, blue, blue! Lakko Baby el numeral 4 is a boy!! As Stinker #2 put it today while she sat in the ultrasound room looking at the screen... "We are forming a pattern, mom!" Girl, boy, girl, and now a boy! I guess it is a pattern and Stinker #2 is oh so happy to have a brother on the way! The best part is that my hubby was able to be in town to witness the discovery of the... well you know what it is! :) I am sorry about the missing ultrasound pictures, but I hate my scanner so the picture of the blue will have to do for now.

Some of the other funny things that happened.... well stinker #1 went with us to the ultrasound. She claims it looks like a dinosaur because of its skeleton and that we should name the baby Long Neckie. Well I do not think that is going to happen. Unfortunately, won't even make the list! My personal favorite, close behind her comments about every piece of ugly art work on the doctor's office walls, is when she says "Mom, you don't cough up your babies do you?" I reply, "No, sweetie that is not how it happens." She then thoughtfully says "Yeah, thats pretty gross how it happens, but all babies are lucky to get out of there to breathe." So I ask, "How do you think the baby comes out?" Her response with her head roll, eye roll combination.... "you poop them out. Don't worry I won't tell anyone." Hahaha never ever a dull moment. I did tell her a very edited version of how it happens.

Onward and forward to another topic.... Arizona house hunting. What an adventure. I must admit how incredible it was to spend some alone time with just the hubby. Seriously, we went hot tubbing every night, walked around stores that we never get to walk around, and of course saw sooooo many houses and finally found one to make an offer on at the very end of the trip. Here are a couple of pictures of the joint.....
Swimming pool. Seriously, just come and float. There is a BBQ at the one end of the pool. I am envisioning the perfect vision, the hubby grilling me my favorite brats and pineapple burgers. While I put a potato salad that I purchased earlier at the grocery store in a pretty bowl and set in the fridge like it has been there all day after my long hours of slaving over it. (shush now, I know there are more of you who do the same thing....) The best part of this vision, it is quite possible that this can happen 365 days a year!! Woohoo for Arizona!

Here is picture of the house from the outside. Lovely is it not? Now for the part that is not so perfect... it is a short sale. The seller accepted our offer and now we have to wait to hear back from the bank. I am really hoping and praying that it goes quickly and in our favor. I am trying not to make plans for this house until we know for sure, for sure, but it is hard.... well, because I am a planner.... It is ending up as an ongoing conversation with myself "Brain, please stop. We don't know if this our home yet. Stop. Brain. Stop."

All will be well, no matter what. I truly feel like I have everything that I really need with my awesome husband and incredible kids and I have to admit that THAT is the best feeling in the world!

6 comments:

  1. Your kids are so "Stinkin" cute! I love the maybe new beautiful house too! Stay on the bank....I hear the trick is to make sure that you know the guy that is in charge of the short sale that it doesn't end up sitting in the pile. HUGE house too! Here hoping that you get to enjoy that BBQ soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the boy!!! how fun! 2 and 2! the new home looks beautiful! hope you get it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again on your new little boy in the making :) That is so exciting!!! I hope all goes well with your house!! Is your hubby already there, or still here? Here's to hoping you can all be together 24/7 soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do have a great AB pattern going. So far we've only figured out an A pattern but we love 'em. Congratulations on all of your wonderful news! I love hearing about the funny things your kids say - too hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats again! I know you were hoping for a boy, so fun it's worked out for you.

    The house looks beautiful, I hope everything pans out for your family and everything falls into place quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoo house hunting! Fun.. sorta - it becomes difficult when you set your mind on one and then it doesn't happen, but hopefully the short sale will progress quickly! We took our eyes off those after waiting almost 6 months for one!

    Yay for a boy! It will balance out the family :) Your kids are so stinkin cute Kim! I love the comments they make! By the way, any chance you might be heading to Libby in May???

    ReplyDelete